Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Soooo pretty much life rocks!

Ok, so I've been having a tough time being able to get stuff done these last two months as my computer is old and fragile, having survived off of a diet of Metamucil and oatmeal for it's last 6 months. It is a geriatric friend with an aging motherboard, a slipped hard disk, and a broken power switch. I still love him though. Anyways my friends of the awesome persuasion got me a sweet new cpu that can destroy planet with it's glory so that when I go to Taiwan I can function. Just imagine having no internet, a non-functioning cpu, and no car trying to survive for three months as an online college student. THIS IS TRULY A GREAT DAY FOR HUMANITY!

Anyways! So I have this blog, and as of Friday, I'll be in Seattle, one of the top Wifi cities in the nation. Thus I can update my blog, write to people about how awesome God is and why I'm bad at Spanish. For now I have to catch up on a kaboodle of things, but I'll have a massive life update in a few days. A ministry update. My sweet prayer letter... and such!

I am also dating the prettiest girl in the world now. Crazy that out of 6 billion options, roughly 3 billion possible, the prettiest one chose me. Eh... life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment