Friday, July 13, 2012

Healing...

It wasn't until these last three months I could finally face my past. As I did the large amount of gangrene in my heart and mind presented itself.

When I was a kid things happened that I ignored. Perhaps I cannot share everything but I will say that working through them has taken away things that I thought were deeply rooted in my personality. That in fact were not. Like being an introvert, the fear of man, my hate of phones, my fear of failure, rejection, and relationships. I'm chomping at the bit to tell people, help them heal, and like learn with them. It's been pretty awesome. I'm writing about it but I'm currently rediscovering my masculinity. I am finding I can run without growing weary, I can exercise, I can preach. It's been a pretty awesome time in my life. Alas I am merely expressing, for I cannot put it all into words until after I am done with my healing process. I can say I have a lot to apologize for but even more to not feel sorry about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment